Cufflinks come in many different styles, designs, colours, and shapes. With so much choice on offer, it can be difficult to choose the perfect pair, especially if you don’t have an idea in mind regarding what you are looking for. With that being said, read on to discover some top tips on what you should consider when searching for mens cufflinks.
- Type – You have various types of cufflinks to choose from, including stud cufflinks, ball return cufflinks, whale back closure cufflinks, chain link cufflinks, and bullet back & toggle closure cufflinks. The latter is the most popular because of the security and ease of using these cufflinks.
- Personalisation – You could opt for engraved cufflinks if you are looking to buy someone a present or you want the cufflinks for a special occasion. Personalised cufflinks can feature a date, an initial, a symbol, or anything else that is special to you. You will be the only person to have that pair.
- Occasion – Where are you planning on wearing the cufflinks? Wedding cufflinks are very popular, and if you are buying for an event like this you need to make sure you choose something that is sleek, classy, and sophisticated. Humorous cufflinks would not be appropriate for such an occasion, but they could be for your friend’s birthday party, for example.
- Price – With there being so many cufflinks available, the price range is just as varied. This means you are bound to find something in your budget. Or, if you are buying a special pair, you may feel like splashing the cash.
- Material – Last but not least, the material used in making cufflinks is important too, and you have many different options to choose from, including gold, carbon fibre, glass, titanium, mother of pearl, enamel, onyx, precious stones, rose gold, stainless steel, sterling silver, and platinum.